Another instalment from my #TryTotal recipes, this pudding is sweet and refreshing! A healthier take on ice cream, this pudding uses a few simple ingredients whizzed through my Yonanas machine.
I won my Yonanas machine way back last summer in one of Carly’s giveaways – it certainly makes making banana based ice cream much easier! If you want to get yourself one (they’re amazing for sorbets, ice-creams etc) then just head here. < cheaper here than most places online!
You will need:
- 2 x frozen bananas
- 2 x tablespoons of peppermint chocolate (this Tesco stuff is good)
- 250g of Total Yoghurt
- Something to blend it in!
1. Firstly, you will need frozen bananas. Whether you have a machine like this or a blender, you’ll need to whizz up your frozen bananas into a smooth, thick paste.
2. Next, mix the yoghurt with the banana mixture, adding in the peppermint chocolate bits. Total is much thicker and most greek yoghurts, meaning that you get a thicker pudding. The bananas themselves obviously hold water so you need a thick component to stop the pudding from becoming really running.
3. Next, spoon the mixture back into the Yonanas (or pop back in a blender) and whiz up until the ingredients are all mixed well. Top with chocolate sprinkles and enjoy!