Matt is a brownie fiend. His mum makes the best brownies ever (fact) and I wrote down her recipe a while back. I couldn’t find it the other day, but I do have another recipe that is quite good. Ta dah! This is it. Quick, easy to make and delicious!
350g chocolate (dark/milk – completely up to you)
200g unsalted butter
250g dark muscavado sugar
70g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Hungry Boyfriend (You don’t need one of these, he just thought he’d be sneaky and add this in hah!)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together
3. Whisk sugar and eggs together until the syrup is thick, smooth and has no lumps.
4. Combine the syrup, melted chocolate and dry ingredients, mixing until completely combined and there is no lumps of flour.
5. Pour into a lined tin, and put in the oven for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Leave to cool before you slice the brownie. Team with fresh berries and cream/ice cream for a tasty dessert!