2013 was a big year. Although it seemed to slip between my fingers like sand in an egg timer, a lot of changes happened.
In 2013, I:
- Got a 1st in my dissertation and a 2:1 in my degree.
- Graduated from university.
- Saw Matt graduate from university.
- Celebrated four years spent with Matt.
- Considered being a teacher and passed my teaching skills tests.
- Started my first full-time job.
- Had my faves Brogan and Dionne over to stay.
- Passed my driving test (the second time!)
- Got my first car.
- Moved from our small flat into a house with a garden.
- Went to London Fashion Week for the first time.
- Got my first pay check.
- Hit my 30lb weight loss mile stone (then put 6 lb of them back on!)
It’s been a year of big changes, big events and fast moving time! I’ve learnt a lot, felt the distance grow between myself and some friends, met some wonderful people and just generally learn a lot more about myself and the people in my life.
Thank you to everyone that read my blog and watched my youtube in 2013! Towards the end of the year time just seemed to disappear and I didn’t get to spend as much time as I would have liked. I’m looking to change that in 2014 and really get a good schedule in place to ensure I hit all my goals and achieve my resolutions! Here’s to another amazing year!