There you are. It’s been a while, much as happened since I last wrote – from a messy blur of train rides, sleep, unpacking of belongings, work and a not-so-nice break-up. Can you really believe we’re at the end of January already?!
As you may have gathered, it’s not been an easy few months, but instead of dwelling on the past I’m keen to make 2015 the year of me!
I’ve moved into my new flat, I’ve got holidays booked in with friends, and life is pretty fun right now! I’m making the most of a situation I never thought I’d be in. I think we can always surprise ourselves with our resilience to horrible situations, especially when we realise how strong our support networks can be. My friends have been fantastic, and I can’t wait to share our adventures with you!
Considering I wasn’t up to blogging near new year – what better way to kick off 2015 with some resolutions? This year is, after all, a blank piece of paper, a clean slate!
- Continue to lose weight and get fitter
- Be a YES person – try new things and meet new people
- Read more
- Spend as much time with friends and family as I can
- Try at least two new hobbies – especially ones that are out of my comfort zone
- Get better at being content on my own
- Visit at least 5 new places